Hours of Operation
- Monday, 12pm – 6pm
- Tuesday, 12pm – 6pm
- Wednesday, 12pm – 6pm
- DMV Requests Cannot be Processed After 5:45pm
For all contact information, please refer to this link:
- Tax Bills will be sent the week of May 21st and will be due July 6th.
For tax exemptions, please refer to the following forms:
- PA-29 This is the Permanent Application for Property Tax Credits/Exemptions. This form must be filled out for anyone seeking elderly or veterans tax credits/exemptions.
- Elderly Credit Worksheet This form must also be filled out by anyone seeking an elderly credit/exemption. The requirements are as follows:
- Applicant must be 65 years old as of April 1st of the tax year applying. (Married couples, the eldest should apply)
- Applicant must have resided in the state of New Hampshire for at least three years prior to year of application.
- Applicant must own real estate individually, own jointly or in common with another or be married to an individual for at least five years who owns real estate within the community.
- Property must meet the definition of a residential real estate, per RSA 79:39-a(‘c), which includes the housing unit, which is the person’s principal home and related structure. It does not include attached dwelling units and unattached structures used or intended for commercial or other non-residential purposes.
- Property cannot have been transferred to the applicant, from a person under the age of 65, and related to the applicant by blood or marriage, within the past five years.
If there is any other information you are looking for that you cannot find on this page please be sure to email me and I will add it when I am able.
|Town Clerk / Tax Collector||Kristi McKeon||603-863-7830|
|March 9, 2021||Town Elections|